This article inspired tonight’s post….if you haven’t read it yet please read from start to finish!
There are many reason why I workout…let me show you the ways…
1. It makes me happy!
2. I feel strong and empowered as I feel comfortable in the gym clothes when I look in the mirror
3. It gives me energy
4. It helps me sleep better
5. There are many different ways to exercise, you don’t have to be limited to the gym
6. It is a fun and healthy way to hang out with a friend.
7. It is my job to inspire others to live a healthy lifestyle and exercise, who wants a trainer who doesn’t love working out?!
8. I love how I feel after a workout and I am motivated to eat healthy foods when I am exercising consistently.
9. It is almost meditative during my workout and I enjoy committing that time to myself
10. I am addicted to exercise as it makes me a happier and healthier person 🙂
So for those of you who struggle to stay motivated to workout, or do it just because you feel like you have to or think that it’s the only way to lose weight, take a moment and change your thinking. Workout because you love your body and because it will make you feel better. Committing to working out on a regular basis will translate to many other areas of your life. You should workout not because you hate your body and feel like you HAVE to but because you enjoy the way it makes you feel. If you feel confident you will look confident. Sticking to a consistent workout routine will help build your confidence, after all being fit and strong feels beautiful.
I try and teach my clients the importance of working out and it’s lifelong benefits, both physically and mentally. I try and teach others the joy of working out by showing them how much I love it.
Why do you workout? And if you don’t workout, what is stopping you?