As I write today’s blog entry I am reviewing my notes as I have my second weekend of hatha yoga teacher training starting tonight at Rama Lotus! I was also reflecting on why I decided to take this course…ultimately it is because I love yoga!!
Here are the top 5 reasons why I love yoga..
1. It allows me to completely let go of my day/thoughts/busy life as I go through my practice and I always feel better after 🙂
2. I love to be active! Yoga is a wonderful form of exercise (physically and emotionally) and is a great compliment to my intense workout routine.
3. There are so many types of yoga which is amazing because I can do a different yoga style (or class) everyday depending on my mood or energy level.
4. I feel strong and alive while I am practicing yoga yet calm and relaxed when I am done.
5. I can do yoga anywhere and I can enjoy practicing it alone or with a friend! Yoga is for people of all ages and levels…all you need is a yoga mat and an open mind 🙂
This picture makes me laugh…thought it would make you smile as well.
Why do you love yoga??? If you haven’t done it in awhile or have never tried yoga ask yourself why not?? Commit at least 1 hour a week to doing yoga and you will be a much happier person 🙂
Have a great weekend!